Gua Sha facial roller and massage stone - great for a relaxing facial massage
Gua Sha comes from a centuries-old Chinese beauty ritual. Properly done, Gua Sha increases lymph and microcirculation, tightens skin pores, tightens skin, evens out skin tone and can be used specifically to reduce wrinkles. By increasing the elasticity of the skin, Gua Shan helps to remove toxins.
The facial roller promotes microcirculation, prevents the formation of fine lines and wrinkles, reduces swelling, fades eye bags and dark under-eye circles, improves skin elasticity and elasticity, and soothes sensitive skin.Use in facial massage:
After cleansing the skin, use a facial roller on the skin of the face and neck. You can apply face oil or face creams to your skin before massaging. Treat facial skin gently.
The face roller repeats a movement that starts from the center of the face up and out toward the temples. The facial massage can be repeated daily, for a few minutes at a time. Press the stone firmly against the skin, but do not stretch the skin. To enhance the anti-swelling effect, put the roller on the refrigerator for a few hours before massaging.
Also included in the package is a quartz massage stone, which can also be used in body treatments to open muscle creams, open locks and muscle membranes.
The facial roller and massage stone are cleaned by wiping it with a damp towel and disinfectant.
Material: Rose quartz
Note! In this Gua Sha roller model, the lateral movement of the rollers is prevented by "locks", which makes rolling easier.
- A small roller is used for the area around the eyes, a large roller for the rest of the face area and the neck.
- Always place bets about 3-4 times per point.
- Do one side of the face first before moving on to the other side of the treatment. You can treat the neck area completely at once at the beginning and end of the treatment.
- First, apply a small amount of serum to the face and neck area.
- Start by pulling the large roller from the top of the neck from the sides towards the clavicle down both sides (from top to bottom).
- Carefully roll from the center of the neck up (from the bottom up) to the chin.
- Carefully slide the roller from the center of the face from the nose and mouth to the side toward the root of the ear and neck. Repeat this for both sides.
- There may be muscle tangles at the occlusal muscles, allowing a small back and forth movement to be made at that point for a short time.
- Turn the roller upside down and make bets in the area around the eyes with a small roller. First below the nose outwards 3-4 times and then above the nose outwards.
- With a small roller, you can rub the area between the eyebrows with short back and forth strokes vertically to relax the muscles in that area.
- Take back the big roller and roll from the center of the forehead to the side.
- Returns to areas with superficial facial tension and muscle streaks.
- Do the same treatment on the other side of the face.
- Finally, repeat the neck section, i.e., pulling the large roller from the top of the neck toward the clavicle on both sides of the neck (from top to bottom).
- It is also good to rub the muscle deposits on the neck with the roller, especially the nodding muscle.
Gua Sha Massage Stone Instructions:
- First, apply a small amount of serum to the face.
- You can use the Gua Sha Massage Stone to do the treatment in the same order and way as the roller, but please note that do not press so much. Smaller sections of the massage stone can be used in the area around the eyes and to rotate muscle strands.
- Elsewhere on the face and neck strokes, it is advisable to have the longest side against the skin and the massage stone is the so-called in an upright position.
- When working with a massage stone, you can tighten the skin slightly with one hand.
* Please note that both tools should be used in a gentle massage motion and should not cause redness or irritation of the skin.